Thursday, October 20, 2016

DEACON - SOLDIER, FIGHTER, JACKASS! by T.L. Wainwright





DEACON - SOLDIER. FIGHTER. JACKASS!
by T.L Wainwright​ ~~<>~~ only £2.99/$2.99

When Tessa Walker stumbles upon a beat-up lump of muscle in a dark alley, against her better judgement she doesn’t walk away. The obnoxious, foul mouthed, jackass does nothing but piss her off from the get go. It’s not until she cleans up some of the blood and shit from his face while he’s sparked out, that she realises he’s a blast from her past.

‘Jack Deacon, cock of the school, every girl’s wet dream and utter arsehole. He was the most arrogant git all the way through high school, so full of himself he was overflowing, but for some reason everybody loved him. I was no exception.

He was my secret crush, the one that I compared every other guy to. Nobody ever came anywhere near. Yet here he is, right in front of me, and he doesn’t have a clue.’

“What’s your story?”

After leaving the army, Jack Deacon’s life has gone from shit to bone. Running up debts from gambling, owing money to the wrong people. All in an attempt to dampen down the continuous re-run of events in his head, and the feelings of guilt in his gut. When he wakes up battered and bruised on some chick’s sofa, he knows exactly who she is.

‘Tessa Walker, the specky geek with the bright sparkling eyes the colour of cognac and the most spectacular tits. Oh how I’d fantasised about those tits, taking one in each hand and burying my face right in the middle of them. Many a night I’d wanked with that vision in my head.

I bet she’s wondering what this is all about. It’s none of her f**king business, I ain’t telling her shit.’
But hell! This is just the beginning…




BOOK LINKS










Author Info
 
 
 
T.L Wainwright 
 
Leeds born and breed. Loves nothing more than curling up with a good ebook or stroking my signed paperbacks. By day export manager. By night writer of hot and saucy romances, with a little angst and a smidgen of Yorkshire humour. Definitely targeted to the adult audience that love a hot ass guy and a real woman.
 
“It was like Fifty and Crossfire had a baby and T.L Wainwright delivered it.” Goodreads Review for Naughty but Rice.”
 
My friends call me Trace. I’ve lived in Leeds, West Yorkshire all my life. Married for over 20 years with a grown up daughter. I love being a Brit but adore everything American and Canadian, especially hot hockey players.
 
When I regained my own time and space (said daughter no longer relying on said mamma) I started reading again. I became obsessed consuming 3-4 books a week. Against my better judgment and not even having a GCSE in English, I dipped my toe into the writing pool in April 2015. My first book went live the following July. I’ve since gone on to published more and I’ve also been involved with a couple of Anthologies. I love everything that the book world has to offer including the charismatic fans, bloggers and authors who continue to amaze me. It has been a total revelation to me.
 
My moto… Dreams Are Real, Imagination A Necessity – Love to Read. Live to Write. And I have the tattoo to prove it.
 

No comments: