Tuesday, July 14, 2015

MR. WRIGHT FOREVER by Alannah Carbonneau ~ Release Day Blitz

Release Day Blitz

Mr. Wright Forever Option copy JPEG

Title: Mr. Wright Forever Series: Wild Card Series (#2) Genre: Erotic Romance Date of Publication: July 14, 2105 Cover Design: Alannah Carbonneau with Fotolia Add to Goodreads TBR

About Mr. Wright Forever

He was supposed to be the man I loved – forever.
He shot that fantasy to Hell. He broke my heart and shattered my soul.
I was moving on – or it looked that way to those on the outside looking in. I’d moved to Chicago and landed myself a killer job. I was making friends and then out of the blue he was there – and all over again I felt myself falling. This time, it wasn’t an easy fall. I fought it hard.
But one night with Kade Wright can never be one simple night. I should have known. I’ve been here before.
From the very beginning, Mr. Wright Now was always Mr. Wright Forever.

Tempting silhouette of upper side of indian female

Pre-Order Mr. Wright Forever

eBook Kindle Edition  Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Perfect woman body on black background

Excerpt one of Mr. Wright Forever

“What are we doing, Kade?”
I loved hearing my name on her lips. There’s nothing better than the sweet sound of her voice saying my name. Even when it’s flowing from those lips in anger, I liked it. I just liked me – on her.
“We’re not fighting us anymore.” My reply was firm and her eyes widened in shock.
“We aren’t?”
I shook my head resolutely. “No, Nelena, we aren’t.”
“How do you figure?”
I could feel my blood heat in my veins as I took a step toward her, pushing her from the elevator and into my space by first infiltrating hers. I wanted to push my way into everything that is her and hers. I wanted to infiltrate every crevice of her heart, every inch of her body, until I was too entwined within her to ever lose her again.
She gasped a breathless sound and I tried not to let her see just how intimately her breathlessness affected me. It took me all of seconds to open the door of my condo before pushing her inside. I know she’s fighting a war inside – I know because I can see it through the honey brown of her eyes, and like a predator, I can sense the increased frequency that is the beating of her heart.
“Stop fighting this.” I whispered, pushing her back against the closed door of my condo, caging her within my arms on either side of her body. “You know it’s pointless. I know you feel for me what I feel for you. I know you’ve craved me every moment we’ve been apart.”
“No.” She shook her head adamantly. I’m really not sure if she’s trying to convince me, or herself.
I continued as though she never even spoke. “Your body craves mine. I know because even now, even though you’re fighting me with everything you have, your leaning into me. Your chest is pushing toward mine, acting against your every instinct to fight me.” Her breaths quickly turned short. “You’re breathing is quick and sharp. You respond to my voice on a primal level and you know this reaction isn’t something that should be fought. Fighting this – us – shouldn’t even be considered.”
@2015 Alannah Carbonneau - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Excerpt two of Mr. Wright Forever

“Do you want to know what you are to me, Nelena?” Confusion settled in my mind before understanding pushed it away and I nodded, breathing. “Yes.” “You are my everything. You are the air I breathe, the bright to my days and the warmth to my nights. You are the keeper of my heart and the healer of all my wounds. You are the face of my future and the promise of my happiness. You make me worthy.” Tears were pouring from my eyes, but I didn’t move to wipe them away. I didn’t want to stop him. “You’re the woman I love more than my own life. For you, there is nothing I wouldn’t sacrifice.” He lowered his lips to mine, kissing me softly. “You are my everything.” “I love you.” I whispered against his lips. “I am in love with you.” His words were a vow, a promise and a statement rolled into one beautiful package. When he lowered his body to mine – filling me – I’ve never lived a moment where I felt so complete. This joining with him was something I couldn’t explain. It was a force unlike anything I had ever known up to this moment. It was the very thing I existed for – the very reason for my beating heart. This love, with Kade, was magnetic. It was so blissfully perfect in all its imperfection. @2015 Alannah Carbonneau - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Connect with Alannah Carbonneau

About Alannah Carbonneau

I live in Alberta, Canada, where the weather is forever changing (without warning). I am engaged to be married in August 2015 to my high school sweetheart and love of my life. There are no children in my life as of right now, but we do have a handful of rambunctious cats (four) and a testy, rescued Shepard/Husky, who take up a lot of my time.
Ever since I can remember, I’ve adored the written word. English was always my favorite class and that may be biased because I can’t count to save my life, so math was a horror! I remember the very first novel I ever read, Shocking Pink by Erica Spindler. It was the most interesting of the covers on my mom’s bookshelf (probably because it was pink) and I was way too young to be reading that novel. But I fell in love. From there, I read almost everything from V.C. Andrews.
My writing started out as poetry, which then evolved to songs, and later into novels. I was never one for the short stories as I found it too difficult to pack everything I imagined into something so small. I now have multiple novels published independently. I write both novels for young adults and novels for adults – all romance.
Despite my favorite younger reading material, I now adore writing and reading all things romance.
For more details, please visit my website.
 

No comments: